Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Around The House

Vintage Christmas cards from both sides of our family.
On the island are antique ornaments from a garage sale and my Fitz and Floyd Santa pitcher. 
There's another one of those ornaments again which I explained how to make here.
 Sitting on this counter is a Mark Roberts Fairy and yummy Hammonds candy canes.

 Salt and pepper shaker and napkins from Pottery Barn make the kitchen table festive.
 My angel that has yet to earn her wings, I made her back in the mid-1990's.
This is my first attempt at a hot chocolate bar.  Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks warm and festive, Karen! I love all of your little vignettes. You have so many pretty pieces and I couldn't help but admire the dough bowl with the ornaments {I've been wanting an old one forever!}

    Happy Holidays!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen,
    everything is lookin good!! i love the vignette with the fitz and floyd pitcher...the colors are beautiful...where ever did you find blue bottlebrush trees? i have the same old tray. an angel without wings? she is cute anyway....
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails